Here we are again with my favorite paneer!! Paneer paratha is mouth watering and a great starter for a three course meal. Its pretty similar to aloo paratha.
** Paneer paratha**
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Whole wheat flour – 1/2 cup (Keep a little flour for rolling the rotis)
Oil – 1 table spoon
Salt – 2 pinches
Water as needed (luke warm water preferably)
Paneer – 2 cups (shredded)
Red chilly powder– 1 table spoon
Salt to taste
1) Knead the dough, salt, and oil with luke warm water (as needed). Make small balls of 2 inches each.
2) In a bowl, add shredded paneer, red chilly powder, and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly. Make balls 3 1/2 inches each.
3) Using a roller pin, roll out dough (2 inches ball) into a roti and place the paneer ball in the middle. Wrap and seal this rolled out roti with paneer and make a ball.
4) Take this ball of roti stuffed with paneer and make a paratha using the roller pin.
5) Heat the skillet on a high flame; cook the paratha. Add ghee or oil and flip the paratha to cook uniformly on both sides.
Paneer paratha is ready to eat! Best when served with pickle or/and yogurt. Yummmmy!!