Egg Cheema is a dry dish which can be eaten with rotis /phulkas or rice. It can be made spicy or bit sweet. But I prefer it be spicy. This dish can also be tried like Spicy Paneer in which Paneer replaces grated egg.
Preparation time- 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
The recipe is for 1 person. For more persons, just add more eggs and some onions.
|Eggs – 2 nos||Oil – 2 tablespoon|
|Onions – 2 nos (medium size)||Garam Masala – 1 tablespoon|
|Chilly powder – 1 tablespoon||Cloves, cinnamon, cardamom – 4 each|
|Cumin powder – 1 tablespoon||Salt to taste|
|Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon|
1) Boil the eggs for 20mins. The idea is to make them hard so it is easy to grate.
2) Let the eggs cool and remove the shell and grate it.
3) In a pan, heat oil.
4) Wait for the mustard to pop, then add cloves, cardamom and cinnamons
5) Fry onions till brown.
6) Add the garam masala, cumin, chilly, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
7) Heat it in a high flame for 2 minutes and then add the grated egg and mix it well for 2 minutes.
And it is ready to eat!!!